Friday, October 17, 2014

Day 29 : Inspired by supernatural





Day 29 Challenge : Inspired by supernatural (Halloween)

Nail Polishes Used:
OPI Black Onyx
OPI Liquid Sand - Can't Let Go
OPI Alpine Snow
OPI In My Back Pocket
OPI You're Such A Budapest
China Glaze Rich & Famous
Seche Vite Quickdry Topcoat

Halloween is around the corner again!
There are so many upcoming events going on in Singapore and I'm getting so excited!!
I did a set of halloween inspired nails, inspirations were from this app "girls pic" and I combined all of them!
SO NICE RIGHT? ^_^
Initially I wanted to do something matte and errie, but this combination proofed me wrong.
Hope you like it too. 

While I was doing this set of nails, Abbey from Julep emailed me about a Halloween nailart contest online!
I was thrilled and I decided to enter using this set of nails as they just fits so well!
Do check out their awesome nail polishes colours!
The colours are their latest range, why wait? Check them out now!

Enjoy your day! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment