Monday, September 22, 2014

Day 4 : Green Nails





Day 4 Challenge : Green Nails

Nail Polishes Used:
 China Glaze Too Yacht To Handle
China Glaze Something Sweet
Essie Matte Topcoat

There are so many different shades of green and I decided to choose mint green for today's nailart challenge.
Mint green has been the trend for quite some time and everywhere on the streets you see people having mint green hair, bags, nails, shoes clothings etc.
I decided to pair this pretty shade with baby pink.
The effect is just too sweet and vintage.
Initially I wanted to do a Cath Kidson inspired nailart but I thought like it's too floral.
Therefore, I changed the idea to a vintage feel with some stripes and dots added.
Topping it off with Essie Matte Topcoat just make this design more awesome!
Didn't know it would turn out so classy.
Ever since the last customer tt did the floral with matte topcoat I'm very into matte nails now.
So that explains why almost every design I top it off with matte topcoat but I super love this!!!!
Share your comments with me. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment