Saturday, September 27, 2014

Day 9 : Rainbow Nails




Day 9 Challenge : Rainbow Nails

Nail Polishes Used:
OPI Big Apple Red
China Glaze Sun Of  A Peach
OPI The "IT" Colour
Orly Lemonade
China Glaze Highlight Of My Summer
China Glaze Four Leave Clover
Zoya Blu
Zoya Jo
OPI Planks A Lot
Essie Bottle Of Service
China Glaze Fairy Dust
Seche Vite Quickdry Topcoat

I SUPER LOVE THIS BRIGHT AND COLOURFUL DESIGN!
Was cracking my brains cos I don't like to draw rainbows, they look cute but I couldn't think of anything to match with a rainbow......
Then, my little niece came in and told me "Little Ponies got rainbow dash leh!"
-____-"
I'm not in favour to draw cartoon cos I have proportioning problem.
I can nv perfect eyes of cartoons and they always turned out like weirdos. hahahaha..
Wanted to do an ombre but saw the next challenge is gradient nails.
Stucked already so just anyhow paint first.
Ended up half the rainbow colours and TADAH!
Added glitter topcoat before Seche Vite Quickdry and added blings to enhace them.
GORGEOUS! LOVE IT! ^_^
Do you like them like I do?

If you are interested in getting your nails to be done by me, 
please email me myntefingers@hotmail.sg


No comments:

Post a Comment